There is no doubt that the economic downturn caused by the COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the shift to cloud services for multiple companies. Cloud computing provides the scalability and security that all companies, regardless of size, need to operate. In 2020 we managed to achieve important milestones that ensure the smooth and successful transition of any organization to the cloud. Here is a note from our CEO, Vasilis Zografos, on what we have achieved so far and what is coming in 2021.
“And if you still wondering whether the transition to the cloud is inevitable, the answer is yes!”
As a company, we have always supported organizations contemplating their transition to the cloud. This is evidenced by the fact that although 2020 was a challenging year, we managed to reach great milestones. It is part of our mission to empower businesses so that they can thrive in the cloud computing model. We are working non-stop to create the best-in-class solutions and ensure their transition to the cloud is smooth and efficient.
- We have upgraded all our infrastructure to Windows Server 2019 hyper-converged nodes able to deliver 10 Million IOPS, 8 Thousand vCores, and close to 1 Petabyte of Storage
- We have restructured our Data Center to make it compliant with Tier 3 Design
- We have launched Disaster Recovery Services with Acronis
- We have enhanced our Security Portfolio with Fortinet and Carbonite
- We have expanded our Managed and Support Services Offerings
- We have signed a Distribution Agreement with Acronis
Our Distribution Channel in numbers:
- 10M in annual revenue
- Onboarded more than 80 new Partners
- Added more than 14 Thousand new Office 365 Seats and 147 New Azure Subscriptions
- 39 new hires, more than 110 employees
What is Coming in 2021
2021 is a special year for our company as we are turning 20! Here are just some of our plans for 2021:
- Embrace the multi-cloud solution provider model providing Azure, interworks.cloud and private infrastructures to deliver the best solutions
- Our new interworks.cloud Azure Pack will provide an affordable transition to the flexibility and robustness of the biggest global data center infrastructure of Microsoft Azure, at predefined, low monthly costs and local data hosting. Our resellers will be able to run Azure services within their own environment, enabling their customers to build and deploy cloud-based applications in the most cost-effective way.
- We will establish new cloud datacenters
- A new Cloud-based solution that will provide Voice Services to Microsoft Teams users.
- We have developed a strategic hiring plan for 2021 and we aim to hire 40 new i-workers
- We will introduce the first Virtual Summit in Greece, Cyprus and Malta. Xpand 2021 Virtual Summit 2021 addresses the needs of all small-medium businesses, enterprises, and IT companies. 20+ speakers will share valuable insights, knowledge, market trends, and best practices that will help every organization to drive and sustain its business growth.