Azure Reserved VM Instances are Virtual Machines which have been reserved on Microsoft Azure’s Public IaaS cloud for dedicated use on a one-year or three-year basis.
Azure RIs cost 72% less than standard on-demand, pay-per-use Azure VM instances and they provide you with the best price and flexibility in return for a commitment and upfront payment.
What are Azure ReservedVM Instances (RIs)?
Download Free Ebook to learn about the commitments that will save you up to 80% on Azure costs
Why to choose Azure Reserved VM Instances?
Azure Reserved VM Instances address companies with a predefined workload that are looking for the most cost-efficient and flexible solution to run their processes in the Cloud.
Top 5 Azure Reservation Instances’ benefits
- High cost savings – Save up to 80%
- No contract lock-in – Cancel any time
- Operational flexibility – Swap your resources according to your needs
- Easier budgeting and forecasting – 100% predictable costs
- Prioritized computer capacity – Run on the Microsoft Azure infrastructure that is closest to your office
I want to
buy Azure Reservations for my company
buy Azure Reservations for my customers. I am a reseller
become a cloud reseller