Digital Marketing Executive
Reference Code: MCP-05 |
Since 2001, interworks.cloud has invested in the development of a highly innovative software platform to support the implementation of online business management solutions. Its state of the art technological infrastructure and its team’s long experience in developing business solutions, contribute in the continuous development of highly innovative products and services.
In 2009, interworks.cloud was appointed a Microsoft Software + Services Incubation Center for the region of Southeastern Europe and took over the role of providing services and technical know-how to other independent software vendors, helping them transit from the traditional software development model to software as a service (SaaS) or On Demand software distribution model.
Based on our long experience and a highly trained partner network, we empower companies and organizations of any size to gain from all the benefits cloud computing has to offer, drastically reducing IT costs, without sacrificing their demands on high availability, security and application performance.
Today, interworks.cloud’s business management platform is currently used by many direct and indirect Microsoft CSPs worldwide who wish to automate the delivery, billing and supporting of Office 365 and Azure products and services.
About The Role
As a copywriter and project manager in the Marketing team, you’ll drive the creative messaging for our digital media advertising acquisition of users, both resellers and end-customers. You’ll focus on content, across various digital media channels, that will intrigue and convince the target audiences to start their cloud journey with interworks.cloud.
You’ll do research, product reading – in cooperation with Product Management Group- and create content that will contribute to the business goal of improving the output of our user acquisition efforts. Content will be firstly and mainly published in the Website and secondary in blogs, whitepapers, datasheets, press releases and digital posts in different channels.
On top of that, according to the level of ownership you are expected to have, you will be responsible to estimate, execute and monitor your individual objectives that contribute to the Team Objectives. Overall all objectives will contribute to the Company’s Strategic Planning and our weekly Agile meeting will help you keep track of your progress, adjust your tasks and manage to achieve your goals.
What You’ll Do Day In Day Out
• Concept and write creative copies in a fast-paced, iterative environment
• Leverage research and insights to develop communications that meet our customers’ expectations and needs
• Work with Digital Media Team to develop acquisition content for digital media, high-level content strategy for digital media for acquisition that are aligned with the content for awareness and unify the user journey from awareness to acquisition.
• Aggressively A/B test messaging and new channels
• Work closely with visual designers and Marketing team
• Research and propose best practices and ideas
• Consistent usage of company’s tools for task management and objective monitoring
What You Need To Have
• 2 years’ experience as a copywriter for an advertising/digital agency or in-house for a global brand
• Flawless command of the English and Greek language
• Strong editing & proofing skills
• An excellent understanding of how design and copy work together
• Superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow up on tasks
• An ability to adapt to a new tone of voice, helping to define it and push it forward
• Team spirit with a sense of ownership and “get things done” attitude – self-motivated and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and self-directed environment
• Willing to go the extra mile
• A minimum experience with JIRA will be an asset
• Spanish language might be considered as a plus
• B2B experience is a plus
• Perfectionist; superior attention to detail
What’s In It For You
• Competitive full- time salary
• Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program.
• Flexible working hours, top Line tools
• Work from home option according to internal policy
• Opportunities to participate in cutting edge trainings and conferences of your choice in Greece and abroad
• A great opportunity to grow and work with the most amazing people in the industry.
• Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates incredible opportunities, both for you and the company.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, interworks.cloud is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.