Reference Code: FIN04 | Thessaloniki, Greece
Why we putting this job post?
interworks.cloud is seeking for a highly energetic, results oriented candidate to hire as a Finance Officer.
We are looking for a Finance Officer to be part of a team that is responsible of the financial health of our company, by administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
You should be familiar with invoices and budget preparations. Our ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
Want to be a part of it?
What are you expected to perfom through the day(or night…)
• Management of every day finance issues
• Keeping accurate records of daily transactions
• Processing Invoices (issuing and data entry)
• Preparing Balance Sheets of customers, vendors and banks
• Communication with customers and vendors regarding invoicing and payments
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’ s or Master’s degree in Finance
• Master’s Degree or other equivalent in Business Administration will be considered a plus
• A minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a similar position
• Fluency in Greek and English
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
• Comfortable with ERPs and CRMs as a user
Non-Technical Skills (we mostly emphasize on those)
• Focused and self- organized
• Analytical thinking is a must
• Comfortable giving and receiving criticism and managing initiatives
• Demonstrate good financial and commercial understanding
• Attention to detail with a commitment of high quality and accuracy
• Solid computer skills and understanding of network
• A competitive remuneration package
• Working from home option according to the internal policy guidelines
• A challenging and fun to work in environment with excellent coffee flavors all day long
• Opportunities for knowledge growth through continuous training programs
• Professional experience in the international IT sector
• Private insurance programs
• Incentive programs
Only compatible candidates will be contacted for interview. If you feel you are a great fit, write a short letter explaining why you believe so (max 100w and send it to email@example.com using FIN04 as a reference code).
We would love to hear from you!