Reference Code: FED01 | PILEA OFFICES, THESSALONIKI OR REMOTE
Why are why publishing this job post?
interworks.cloud is seeking for a highly energetic, results oriented candidate to hire as an Front-end developer for its websites. interworks.cloud maintains two websites showcasing two different value propositions to different audiences. Both websites are developed using custom coding in WordPress.
As a part of the Marketing team you will be working using internal workflows to develop and maintain the websites and contribute to the high-quality standards of a global brand. You will also have the chance to work closely with the Digital Marketing team implementing on-site and off-site SEO to the webpages. You will mainly collaborate with the Project Managers while this position reports directly to the Digital Marketing Manager.
Want to be part of it? Keep reading!
- Have a degree in Computer Science or a similar field
- 3+ years of web development experience using custom WordPress
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Solid communication and teamwork skills
- Understand the principles of SEO
- Having experience with Zapier will be considered an asset
- Have excellent skills in problem-solving
- Have a sense of ownership to ensure deliverables meet tight deadlines following design guidelines
- Prior experience with project management tools will be an asset (Jira Atlassian)
- Excellent command of the English language is a must
- Former experience with API calls and integrations would be preferred
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Decide web page design and structure
- Develop new features to enhance the users’ experience
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Deliver mobile-friendly webpages
- Build reusable code for future use
- Make sure web pages are optimized for the best speed and scalability
- Keep the brand consistent throughout the whole design
- Work with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and marketing automation tools
What We Offer:
A competitive remuneration package
- Working from home schemes
- A challenging and fun place to work in an environment
- Opportunities for knowledge growth through continuous training programs
- Professional experience in the international IT sector
- Private insurance program
Only compatible candidates will be contacted for an interview.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, interworks.cloud is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion
We would love to hear from you!