Business Consultant/ Technical Writer
Reference Code: CC06 | Athens, Greece
Why we putting this job post?
interworks.cloud is looking to expand its Customer Success team by recruiting a talented Business Consultant/Technical Writer. The successful applicant will be responsible for creating high quality user guides, how-to manuals and FAQ pages for communicating to our customers in a in a clear and concise manner the capabilities of the interworks.cloud platform. He/she should work closely with product management, business analysts and customer enablement teams for producing material that will help the easier adoption of our platform.
The interworks.cloud platform, enables Microsoft CSPs, Distributors and ISVs to grow their cloud business by publishing custom-branded marketplaces for their customers and/or resellers, boost their sales and fully automate billing, ordering, payment, support processes and many more. interworks.cloud’s unique value proposition, is the state-of-the-art Microsoft online service automation and robust billing engine, addressing the main pains of the global CSP market. interworks.cloud is represented in Greece, UK, US and Germany and has an expanding customer base that at the moment is consisted of 90 clients – active in more than 70 countries – including Microsoft Direct CSPs, Distributors, Telcos and MSPs. On top of that, interworks.cloud reaches more than 9000 resellers via its worldwide distribution network.
• Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
• Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
• Build and maintain material that go beyond traditional documentation, such as online video, demos, guided tours, and other educational techniques.
• Learn complex concepts and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by the customers.
• Write for a variety of audiences, from non-technical end users to programmers, system administrators, and integrators.
• Revise documentation as new functionality is added
• Gather customer feedback on documentation to improve usability.
• 3+ years of technical writing experience.
• Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills, including willingness and ability to consult with subject matter experts from development, customer success, and product management.
• Strong written and verbal communications and experience working with content in multiple mediums.
• Ability to quickly understand complex business or technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
• Strong experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process.
• Experience working with the following tools preferred: Confluence, JIRA
• Excellent use of the English language
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in computer science or a focus on English, writing, or communications.
• A competitive remuneration package
• Working from home option
• A challenging and fun to work in environment with excellent coffee flavors all day long
• Opportunities for knowledge growth through continuous training programs
• Professional experience in the international IT sector
• Private insurance programs
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, interworks.cloud is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion