Intern Product Management
Reference Code: PMG04 | Thessaloniki, Greece
About the Company
Established in 2001, interworks.cloud is a rapidly growing cloud services provider and distributor, servicing enterprises of all sizes in Greece, Cyprus, Malta and other European countries. Through its state of the art datacenter, it offers a range of IaaS (cloud datacenters, cloud servers, cloud VPS, etc.), SaaS (backup, security and anti-virus services, etc.) and PaaS (cloud databases, cloud firewalls, etc.) services through its ecosystem of resellers and distributors around the world.
In addition, interworks.cloud is recognized globally as a software developer for the versatility and robustness of its own-developed cloud services management platform for the automatic provisioning, billing and support of cloud services, used by over 10000 cloud service providers, distributors and Microsoft CSPs around the world. A Microsoft indirect CSP itself, regional resellers trust interworks.cloud for the cost-effective and flexible delivery of Microsoft cloud services (Office 365, Dynamics 365, Azure, etc.).
About The Team and Role
The Product Specialist will be part of the Products and Vendor Alliances team and will contribute on development and evangelism of interworks.cloud automation platform and marketplace. Will be part of a team in hyper-growth stage and gain experience working with different parts of the organization to impact product development lifecycle of a leading B2B product. Analyze market trends, competitors, customer research, and product data to drive the overall success of the product. Key responsibilities are:
Analyze product feature requests
Perform competitive analysis
Conduct market research
Help with product marketing activities such as product collateral creation
Qualifications ans Skills
• You are at the end of or have just completed your studies in IT/IS or Marketing and would like to gain practical work experience
• You are interested in product & customer-facing roles in a Software as a Service/Business to Business environment
• You enjoy become part of an agile team with passion to deliver exceptional solutions
• You can take complex ideas and distill them into simple and understandable specifications
• You can think creatively and cross-team collaborate
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Postgraduate studies in product management would be a plus
• A top international team with a multiple award-winning product
• An environment for your growth: open doors, flat hierarchies and full transparency
• Professional experience in the international IT sector
• A competitive compensation package and clear development paths for your career
• Working from home option according to the internal policy guidelines
• A challenging and fun to work in environment with excellent coffee flavors all day long
• Opportunities for knowledge growth through continuous training programs
• Private insurance program
•I ncentive programs
Only compatible candidates will be contacted for interview. If you feel you are a great fit, write a short letter explaining why you believe so (max 100w and send it to email@example.com using PMG04 as a reference code).
We will love hearing from you!