Marketing Project Manager
Reference Code: DGS04 | Thessaloniki, Greece
About the Company
Established in 2001, interworks.cloud is a rapidly growing cloud services provider and distributor, servicing enterprises of all sizes in Greece, Cyprus, Malta and other European countries. Through its state of the art datacenter, it offers a range of IaaS (cloud datacenters, cloud servers, cloud VPS, etc.), SaaS (backup, security and anti-virus services, etc.) and PaaS (cloud databases, cloud firewalls, etc.) services through its ecosystem of resellers and distributors around the world.
In addition, interworks.cloud is recognized globally as a software developer for the versatility and robustness of its own-developed cloud services management platform for the automatic provisioning, billing and support of cloud services, used by over 10000 cloud service providers, distributors and Microsoft CSPs around the world. A Microsoft indirect CSP itself, regional resellers trust interworks.cloud for the cost-effective and flexible delivery of Microsoft cloud services (Office 365, Dynamics 365, Azure, etc.).
Summary of position
As Demand Generation Specialist – you are a person that wants to drive, not just manage, all demand generation campaigns and programs. You’ve proven experience buying B2B leads and driving end-to-end campaign strategy – from writing marketing copy, primarily for emails and landing pages, through execution. You’ve excelled at, and will be accountable for, optimization and conversion metrics and you have a deep understanding of lead scoring, nurturing and marketing automation platforms. You are metrics-oriented, understand buyer personas, the sales funnel, how to segment a lead database, and how to write accordingly.
• Responsible for goal tracking in social media platforms.Account handling.
• Craft targeted messaging in line with buyer persona needs & product positioning for nurture and other campaigns.
• Responsible to negotiate and optimize spend on all lead sources.
• Own complete marketing funnel and the process to create sales qualified leads.
• Analyze data related to opportunity conversions, marketing stages, campaign performance, database health, acquisition source and campaign effectiveness.
• Obsessively track, measure and report back to the business on key performance indicators, including spend, lead qualification rates, conversion rates, cost-per-acquisition and customer lifetime value of multiple lead sources.
• Develop, execute, analyze, and optimize email marketing campaigns and programs to new and existing prospects.
• Use CRM, marketing automation, Search Engine Marketing tools and CMS.
• Create, distribute and follow up all press releases both in Greek and English speaking press
Digital media handling, social media administration(Linkedin, FB, Twitter),Google AdWords, , data and opportunities mining, events organization, content creation and proofreading, customer oriented approach, deep understanding of technology, deep understanding of international software market, sales skills, presentation skills, video – sound editing, computer skills, interpersonal skills, manners and sense of humour.
Team player, strong attachment to priorities, customer oriented approach in the business, tech enthusiast, holding on to the notion that first a job needs to be done effectively and then spend the time to talk about it.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 1-3 years hands-on B2B experience in inbound and demand generation marketing (lead generation and nurturing, marketing campaign execution and measurement), with experience with digital and social media, social networks
• Hands-on experience with web content management platforms
• Experience managing and negotiating with outside agencies and third-party vendors
• Always innovating – never satisfied with the status quo
• Technology-savvy, with keen interest in emerging technologies and ‘all things digital’, including marketing automation, lead management strategies (lead scoring, lead nurturing, etc.), CRM systems and sales processes
• Fluency in Greek and English
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
• Comfortable with ERPs and CRMs as a user
• A top international team with a multiple award-winning product
• An environment for your growth: open doors, flat hierarchies and full transparency
• Professional experience in the international IT sector
• A competitive compensation package and clear development paths for your career
• Working from home option according to the internal policy guidelines
• A challenging and fun to work in environment with excellent coffee flavors all day long
• Opportunities for knowledge growth through continuous training programs
• Private insurance program
• Incentive programs
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, interworks.cloud is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion