Reference Code: TE17 | Thessaloniki, Greece
Why we putting this job post?
interworks.cloud is seeking for a highly energetic, results oriented candidate to hire as a Test Engineer. You will participate in the process of understanding business change needs, assessing the impact of those changes, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and then supporting the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant parties. As a Test Engineer you will be required to write test cases of different scenarios which will be assigned to you through the R&D department. Main goal of this role is to test interworks.cloud products and optimize their features .In addition as a Test Engineer you will have to be able to describe in full detail your cases, making requirement analysis from scratch. This role is in continuous chat and skype with Product Owners, Software Engineers and Test Engineers! Want to be part of it?
What are you expected to perform through the day(or night…)
Desired skills & experience
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related topic.
• At least 2 years’ experience in development, especially web development
• At least 2 years’ experience in software testing
• Good knowledge of test automation tools
• Good knowledge of software quality assurance concepts and methods
• Excellent process oriented, organisational analytical, and communication skills with clear thinking and focus on detail.
• Ability to work well under pressure with track record of meeting deadlines in sometimes challenging situations.
• A good sense of web design and UI aspects
• Global knowledge of virtualization and cloud computing.
• knowledge of C# development
• A competitive remuneration package
• Working from home option
• A challenging and fun to work in environment with excellent coffee flavors all day long
• Opportunities for knowledge growth through continuous training programs
• Professional experience in the international IT sector
• Private insurance programs
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, interworks.cloud is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion