TFS (Team Foundation Server) DevOps Engineer
Reference Code: DOPS01 | Thessaloniki,Greece
If you are a DevOps Engineer with experience in administering TFS (Team Foundation Server) Systems, you are able to develop and implement on TFS packages, and want to be part of a cooperative and innovative team, you can then apply for this job at interworks.cloud.
The main goal of this role is to improve R&D environment and processes using tools and automations. The candidate will manage development’s virtual machine servers and Database Servers, will cooperate with Development Team and will organize Infrastructure for CI/CD and use automation for monitoring and performance issues.
- Perform a Continuous Development plan with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, scheduled on TFS 2017
- Create/Update Build scripts
- Administer TFS Servers, manage multiple build Controllers and Agents to support continuous test Runs
- Administer and maintain Database SQL Server
- Maintain/improve existing interworks.cloud Platform Installer using C# for implementation and a containerization platform for testing.
- Monitor systems performance, establish Load / Performance Tests, create custom scripts to support monitoring.
- Support on Site / on Premise installations
- Minimum Years of relevant expertise: 2 years
- Knowledge of Build and Release Engineering principles and methodologies including source control, branch management, Load / Performance testing, installer and deployment automation
- Solid understanding in administration and managing large enterprise SQL database environments
- Excellent knowledge of administering, troubleshooting and maintaining TFS servers
- Good automation experience (e.g. C#, python, powershell)
- Knowledge of TSQL, triggers, indexes, and maintenance of MSSQL Server
- Good understanding of infrastructure automation solutions (Ansible, Chef, Puppet etc.)
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team. Must be a strong team player able to collaborate as part of a team to deliver exceptional customer results in a rapid paced implementation environment
- Ability to document test procedures and results
- A competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home option
- A challenging and fun to work in environment with excellent coffee flavors all day long
- Professional experience in the international IT sector
- Private insurance program