Prepare for the GDPR with our 3-Part Webinar Series!
04/12/2017 | News
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)’s goal is to protect and empower all EU citizens data privacy and to reshape the way organizations across the region approach data privacy. As of the 25th of May 2018, all companies worldwide that store and process data about EU citizens will be required to comply with GDPR. We have prepared 3 webinars to help you be ready and fully aware of the GDPR. Don’t miss them!
There are clearly a number of key critical areas to observe in your approach to ensure GDPR compliance. Prepare your customers with our comprehensive GDPR solutions for each of their need.
We will answer all your questions so make sure that you don’t miss it and register to our webinars!
Webinar Part One
- Get a closer view of the interworks.cloud ready to sell GDPR offerings.
- Protect your own business and your customers with our unique bundles of products according to each article of the new regulation.
Webinar Part Two
- Introducing the benefits of Microsoft 365.
- Safeguard company data across PCs,
- Help protect against phishing and security threats.
Webinar Part Three
- Ever wonder how secure your Office 365 organization really is?
- Secure Score analyzes your Office 365 organization’s security based on your regular activities and security settings and assigns a score.